KenyanSwede; THE BRIEF.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Nothing Personal, Just Very National!!

Posted by P Bryan Njoroge at August 06, 2012
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Dowry, To Be Or Not To Be?
    According to the Wikipedia, dowry   is a process whereby parental property is distributed to a daughter at her marriage rather than at the ...
  • A Bliss
    A bliss, a glimpse, an evanescence of eternity. I look into heaven, the sight of it. Though a glance, just a glint, but enough to etherify ...
  • House Of Mumbi Heritage Or A Curse?
    The doctrines of the culture and the history of the Agikuyu is not fully document or preached about like the bible story of Adam and Eve. T...
  • How Many Friends Do I have Left. My Two Cents.
    I started writing this column after the 2007/8 election when Kenyans took to the streets, homes and forests chasing after fellow Kenyans an...
  • What Happened Now.
    Well the real story actually is that the younger president of the republic of Kenya did direct the minister in charge of land and so forth ...
  • To Uhuru Kenyatta. President Of The Republic Of Kenya.
    Dear Mr President; Sir, I write this since as it seems, everyone is writing to you. First Mohamed Ali and quickly following Raila Amoll...
  • How Many Friends Do I Have Left; Part Two. For Keegan Kagwe.
    A lot had improved ever since I wrote the first part of How Many Friends Do I Have Left . I managed to spook quite a few of my friends who ...
  • It's D-day! 8/8.
    That we have all been waiting for the coming day is obvious. It has been a nervous, uncertain and at times even a fearful wait, full of s...
  • My Weird Dreams. Heaven, afterlife?
    I was with a friend, someone, somewhere, but I could not see them, or whom it was. We were having a conversation about the end of the worl...
  • What Happened. Handshake.
    Well, almost too easily said, this so called handshake is working miracles! That is what is happening. Or like my brothers and sisters fro...

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Pages

  • Home
  • Contact
  • On YouTube
  • Follow On Twitter

Recall

Translate

Subscribe

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

P Bryan Njoroge
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.